Norma 6 dasher brass? | Sniper's Hide Forum

Norma 6 dasher brass? ... It was annoying to need a thick rim shell holder for press and primer though. ... I use Norma brass and my gun Smith just ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

6mm Dasher | Shooters Forum

It is correct that the 6mm Dasher is based on the Remington 6mm Bench Rest cartridge but most people who are shooting it use the 6mm Norma BR ...

TEST -- making 7 var brass from norma 6mm dasher brass

Picked up some from accurate shooter forum for a decent price. ... Any issue with the thicker rim for you? ... the way i am doing it i can use the ...

The New Norma 6mm Dasher - Target Shooter Magazine

... Norma's new case (right) has a lengthened neck. The only downside I can see is the case-rim – which differs slightly from a Lapua 6BR rim. On ...

6mm BR Norma/Dasher or 6mm Creedmoor - The Firing Line Forums

These are 29 inch barrels so a hunting rifle would be a bit slower. Barrel life in the 6CM is around 1500 as a target rifle, the 6BR is around ...

ANALYSIS: 6MM BR NORMA - MDT US

6MM NORMA BR, 6BR ACKLEY IMPROVED, AND 6MM DASHER. The two most popular 6BR-based cartridges I've seen in the space are the 6 BRA (6mm BR ...

6 mm Dasher | Long Range Hunting Forum

I am pondering the idea of building a 6 mm Dasher for target shooting. My local range only goes out to 400 yards and want a really accurate 6 mm ...

6 Dasher Question | Rokslide Forum

Norma brass has a 0.050" longer neck, I don't recall what other chamber differences there may be beyond that. Not sure what problems it would ...

6mmBR Norma « Daily Bulletin

Bob's 6mm Dasher sports a blue-printed Rem 700 action. Who says you need a high-dollar custom action to run with the big dogs? In fact, this same gun, built ...